It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolmie has basically just said we want to sign both players.

Is that supposed to prove something? Youre certainly getting no abuse from me by the way. Im just posing critical questions

But you previously stated you knew the situation?

A reason for my fresh excitement was directly linked into something which has Soriano spewing.

I never got an opportunity to elaborate as you had already thrown a question out there to the rest of the board.

No biggie.

Right,turn it in people.....cut the abuse out and if you dont like the content of the thread,then fuck off elsewhere.

Cheers.

This entire thread went into bitchy arguments mode for about 4 days after the Mendy signing because there was nothing else to get excited about...up steps tolmie, let the happiness of the uncertainty begin again.
If these two happen, Sergio stays and Jesus blossoms into what we all hope, well shit the bed that's a team of dreams right there..

It's not that mate, it's where it tends to take this thread.

Unless new to the forum, most people already know I work in the media in some capacity, which means, if nothing else, I'm trying to provide a little insight or "informed opinion", being able to speak to a wide section of people.

The rest is me trying to make the nauseum of the transfer window a bit of fun.
How very dare you??
Fun and this forum are, sadly, becoming increasingly rare. I would go as far as to say fun is being actively discouraged! It's a market place in misery from the usual suspects and any attempt at levity seems to lead to posts being deleted and unannounced thread bans. Some of us appreciate your attempts at sharing some insights, made all the better with the tone of the posts. Keep up the good work, I say and bollocks to any of the naysayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.