It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that supposed to prove something? Youre certainly getting no abuse from me by the way. Im just posing critical questions[/QUOTE]

We have posters like you every transfer window asking the same questions. Why don't you search his posts for yourself instead of expecting other posters to put the info you want on a silver plater this just gets tedious.

It would have been far more exciting to learn that we had an offer accepted for either Sanchez and Mbappe. Unless we intend to loan Mbappe to Monaco next season or are open to offers for Aguero, I cannot see how we could possibly accommodate the two.

I agree with you on this. I can see the logic in signing one of them but with both we are going to have too many players for too few attacking positions so somebody leaves or we have a big name unhappy on the bench

I never said I dont like it.

It's not that mate, it's where it tends to take this thread.

Unless new to the forum, most people already know I work in the media in some capacity, which means, if nothing else, I'm trying to provide a little insight or "informed opinion", being able to speak to a wide section of people.

The rest is me trying to make the nauseum of the transfer window a bit of fun.

Philistine;)

Fucking Wagyu on a barbie?

How many cow hand massages were sacrificed for that indulgence, I ask you?

:)

If only I could afford to put Wagyu on the barbie.

Must say I'd love to be able to recreate how they cooked a piece of Wagyu that I had recently at a Disney restaurant of all places: almost black and blue, the outside was like a caramelised crust and inside extremely pink - absolutely delicious.

If we sign both Mbappe and Sanchez, I will celebrate, even if it means Sergio goes; although I like the idea of all three for a season or even "loaning" KM back to Monaco for one year. As, you have said previously, Sergio deserves his Zab moment; he also needs to break our goal scoring regards before we bid him the fondest of adieus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.