It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think there's potential for Pep to improve that. Even De Bruyne works harder now. Sterling works harder. He turned Villa into a machine of a winger and a forward, beyond just a poacher.
Think some players want to be a success enough to change their game. Can only guess but think as has been said Mahrez might fall into the Nasri camp and doesn't have that drive in him.

Think some players want to be a success enough to change their game. Can only guess but think as has been said Mahrez might fall into the Nasri camp and doesn't have that drive in him.
I think when Mahrez won the league he was hard-working. The lazy-Mahrez idea comes from the weird season where Leicester we're shocking in general. He'd be entitled to be worn out having dragged them to a title. Plus even though he's after a transfer right now he's still turning out to play unlike Sanchez, Mbappe or Coutinho.

I'd still take him. If he can't up his work rate then accept the gamble and sell him on at no loss. But if he did add that to his game he's potentially brilliant.

In which case your reply to me was a complete non-sequitur.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.