It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is but I wonder if we know Arsenal won't sell now and have simply resigned ourselves to the fact we won't get him?

That's probable but a CB is the only incoming I can see and either Evans or Gibson aren't inspiring but jobworths. Sanchez on the other hand.

That's probable but a CB is the only incoming I can see and either Evans or Gibson aren't inspiring but jobworths. Sanchez on the other hand.

In theory we could well end up signing three more. We've two foreign spots and our net spend so far is around £120m. If we splurged £45m on Gibson and Martin, as well as £60m on Sanchez then our overall net spend is £220m which is before the likes of Mangala, Bony and Delph leave which could in theory recoup us around £40m.

Lo
In theory we could well end up signing three more. We've two foreign spots and our net spend so far is around £120m. If we splurged £45m on Gibson and Martin, as well as £60m on Sanchez then our overall net spend is £220m which is before the likes of Mangala, Bony and Delph leave which could in theory recoup us around £40m.

Agree again Sean, but time is now against us and before people start critiquing the media, there's little to no reports of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.