It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then buy anither quality defender that suits our game that isn't pissing £30m down the loo.
Evans in a high line defence will be a disaster that can only seriously damage Pep's standing in world football.
I'd rather stick with Mangala who could at least keep up with an pacey attacking forward.
So either pep has no knowledge of this pending transfer or he is going to deliberately compromise his standing in world football, is that what you are saying?

So either pep has no knowledge of this pending transfer or he is going to deliberately compromise his standing in world football, is that what you are saying?
There seems to be a feeling on here that Pep is infallible. He has bought poorly in the past like all managers.
Slow ball playing CB. Where's Nastacic?

There seems to be a feeling on here that Pep is infallible. He has bought poorly in the past like all managers.
Slow ball playing CB. Where's Nastacic?
I agree all managers make mistakes but I feel you missed my point. According to many on here JE is absolute crap. If that were the case, do you think Pep would compromise his position knowing himself he was absolute crap or do you think he might see something others haven't or doesn't believe he is as bad as many are making out and hence worth the punt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.