It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you do not think Pep learnt his lesson with Bravo

I don't. In fact, he's said as much many times. The goalkeeper's footwork is of paramount importance to him/his system and Bravo was selected, and is still being selected, for this reason.

Butland adds nothing to a Pep team and, as I said, we may as well look to Gunn if being an English goalie is the criteria.

or that Hart has only gone because of his off field antics

Hard to say about Joe, but the off field antics sounds like something people assumed based on how Guardiola cleaned house when he started at Barca.

knowing the league the players the weather and most important the refs gives defenders a huge advantage and is not irrelevant

Tell that to David De Gea, Hugo Lloris and Thibaut Cortois. All considered the best keepers in the league. None of them English.

Bonucci for £60m, what a stupid move that would be. Much rather VvD

To be fair, Bonucci wouldn't go for more than £50m and even that might be a stretch. Last season? Maybe. This season, particularly if Allegri stays, there's much more incentive for the player to force a move.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Insightful post, would read again.

We saw yesterday that with Kompany our backline looks perfectly solid. But we can't rely on him. So we need a CB who is just as good, of which there are only 3-5 in the world. When Kompany is injured then Stones can learn from someone with UCL experience. But imagine when he is fit, a CB pairing of Kompany and another world-class defender. It's a win-win situation. Bonucci would be ideal because he knows how to play in a back three and is confident in Europee but I don't think he'll come.

De Gea Lloris Cortois Cech and Hart all players that pretty much learnt their trade to the top standard in England as has Butland

More videos, @tolmie's hairdoo ? :)

What we are gonna have a fanfare for Kingsley Coman? :-) Ill get mi coat ...

I laughed.

De Gea Lloris Cortois Cech and Hart all players that pretty much learnt their trade to the top standard in England as has Butland

Cool.

I'm pretty sure Pep Guardiola isn't interested in signing Jack Butland though, for reasons I outlined that you have elected to ignore.

Sign Ben Forster,Craig Dawson,John O'Shea,Chris Brunt,Dan Gosling,Darren Fletcher & Camerone Jerome.They 'know the league'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.