It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has to be made up, £55m would be an absolutely ludicrous offer for a player who'll be nearly 29 by the time next season starts, with a year left on his contract and if we were stupid enough to make it, there's not a hope in fucking hell Arsenal would turn it down.
Agree, it's madness.

Sanchez is a game changer. One who could help us beat the sort of teams parking the bus that we often struggle against. 29 isn't that old these days, how old was van Persie when he signed for the shit? He only has to help win us one title and he's more than paid back the £55m.

Agree, it's madness.

Is it really THAT mad? Our glorious Sheik has ~40 billion. As of 2014 wiki has him at 38.

The whole universe knows he's going to give Pep as much money as he wants. I doubt 5-15m will sway any deal, especially one that's this important to Peps plans.

Just my two cents...

Is it really THAT mad? Our glorious Sheik has ~40 billion. As of 2014 wiki has him at 38.

The whole universe knows he's going to give Pep as much money as he wants. I doubt 5-15m will sway any deal, especially one that's this important to Peps plans.

Just my two cents...
Of course it's mad when you look at it in isolation. No 29 year old player with just 1 year left in his contract is worth that much (except Leo)
But will I care about money spent if he comes here and gives us 2 of his best years of football and helps us win a prem title and gives us a shot at CL? Hell No.

This market stopped making sense to me long ago.

That has to be made up, £55m would be an absolutely ludicrous offer for a player who'll be nearly 29 by the time next season starts, with a year left on his contract and if we were stupid enough to make it, there's not a hope in fucking hell Arsenal would turn it down.

Yeah,your probably right.

Just my two cents...
Ever heard of FFP? Or listened to Khaldoon when he says we're supposed to be a self sustaining business now?

giphy.gif

Beautiful scenes.

why do fans actually care about how much players cost, we cant make city spend less on players,

city identified a player and get that player for however much he costs , no matter what bluesingh,peacefrog,riot club,ect ect say.

what matters is will that player improve us,if he does the money doent matter,sanchez would be an upgrade on most(attacking) players in the prem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.