It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Ever heard of FFP? Or listened to Khaldoon when he says we're supposed to be a self sustaining business now?

Of course I have you condescending little shit :). You familiar will the billion dollar wages that's going off the books? From what I understand that's where the FFP issues were coming from. I have heard Khaldoon say that, but there are exceptions.

I'm not sure sure how we walk the line of getting WC players and not going fleeced. Especially with Peps war chest.

Ever heard of FFP? Or listened to Khaldoon when he says we're supposed to be a self sustaining business now?

That corrupt bullshit has been seen off. Any more interference from Platini and the cheating, money laundering cünt will be worrying about picking up the soap in the shower block.

Self sustaining for the commercial side, and much longer term perhaps, hence the training facilities. But there's no point coming this far to battle for a top 4 place. New tv money for the likes of Spurs means we've had to rethink and up the ante. Especially now we have Pep.

Of course I have you condescending little shit :). You familiar will the billion dollar wages that's going off the books? From what I understand that's where the FFP issues were coming from. I have heard Khaldoon say that, but there are exceptions.

I'm not sure sure how we walk the line of getting WC players and not going fleeced. Especially with Peps war chest.
It's great we're getting those wages off the books, but by and large they're for players with fuck all amortisation on those same books - around 7m between them by my reckoning. So if we're going to go and spend ridiculous amounts on 29 year olds, who presumably will only be getting 2 or 3 year contracts, it'll very quickly cancel out the outgoing wages.
As for the condescending little shit part, why the fuck did you bring up the Sheikh's personal wealth if you had any understanding of FFP or the need to be self sufficient?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.