It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
TONY-PULIS_2694555.jpg

Caption competition...

Just 24 hours to find out whether the JFE saga has been one giant piss-take in revenge for Gillingham.

From the most recent stories it would appear that in the next 25 hours
- if we offer £70m for Sanchez and they can sign a replacement we sign Sanchez.
-if Mangala agrees to go to WBA and we agree to pay £30m for Evans then we sign Evans.

So we could easily spend £100m or as easily spend nothing.

If our move for Sanchez really does rely on them getting a replacement then tomorrow could end up being a damp squib

I was thinking the same mate....cant see Arsenal finding a replacement this late in the window. It would seem we also waiting to ship out Mangala before signing Evans, so not sure that will end up happening (but that might be a good thing!;)

I was thinking the same mate....cant see Arsenal finding a replacement this late in the window. It would seem we also waiting to ship out Mangala before signing Evans, so not sure that will end up happening (but that might be a good thing!;)

Can't help but feel that Arsenal have wanted all along to let him go without a replacement. They've known he wants out all summer and haven't moved.

Can't help but feel that Arsenal have wanted all along to let him go without a replacement. They've known he wants out all summer and haven't moved.
Either that or the penny-pinchers are waiting to get City's Sanchez money to pay the full fee demanded by Leicester for Mahrez. If this comes to be the case, I really hope Leicester increase their price and shaft them royally.
If they really are idiots and haven't lined up any replacements for Sanchez, despite knowing the outcome since the end of last season, maybe the board (specifically Kroenke) is planning to pocket the 100-odd million (including the fees for Oxlade) and finally jump the sinking ship.

I agree. Either that or they bid 50M and get Mahrez. He would move there and that bid is all it would take to get that done. Keep some cash in the bank but sign a replacement that appeases some fans. Leicester have said Mahrez can go they just want that figure and no one has come close. Barkley is another option. Everton will let him go for 30m. He is English, injured and unsure of where his best position is on the pitch. He is also inconsistent. He ticks the boxes for a Wenger signing! Can replace Oxlade Chamberlain and join Walcott on the aforementioned list.

If reports are true that Delph's move to Stoke and Bony's to Swansea have fallen through then that's about £25m less in the kitty than we anticipated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.