It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If reports are true that Delph's move to Stoke and Bony's to Swansea have fallen through then that's about £25m less in the kitty than we anticipated.

This is why what we pay for a player does matter both in a transfer fee and wages. There is a budget even though it's not our personal money.

Mangala is still arsing about too.

If these three don't go we will do well to just get Sanchez.

I was thinking the same mate....cant see Arsenal finding a replacement this late in the window. It would seem we also waiting to ship out Mangala before signing Evans, so not sure that will end up happening (but that might be a good thing!;)

I would be happy with keeping Mangala over Evans. Left footed with pace and can cover LB. Its what we need as last ditch cover if we have an injury crisis...for a player who probably will get very few minutes, Mangala is a very good option regardless of whether he fits Pep's system. If we need to rely on him we will be in a injury crisis and a big strong bastard who can play defense would be welcome.

If reports are true that Delph's move to Stoke and Bony's to Swansea have fallen through then that's about £25m less in the kitty than we anticipated.

I would not be upset if the knock on effects were Delph gets the 4th HG spot ending our interest in Evans with Mangala staying. Not spending 30 million on Evans would help the tranfer kitty.

I would not be upset if the knock on effects were Delph gets the 4th HG spot ending our interest in Evans with Mangala staying. Not spending 30 million on Evans would help the tranfer kitty.
It would only be a £7m difference if the Mangala rumour is true.

I would be happy with keeping Mangala over Evans. Left footed with pace and can cover LB. Its what we need as last ditch cover if we have an injury crisis...for a player who probably will get very few minutes, Mangala is a very good option regardless of whether he fits Pep's system. If we need to rely on him we will be in a injury crisis and a big strong bastard who can play defense would be welcome.
Being a "big strong bastard" doesn't make you a good footballer. His athleticism is about the only thing he has going for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.