Status
Not open for further replies.
------------Ederson-----------
---Stones-Bonucci-Otamendi
---------Carvalho-Silva-------
Sterling-De Bruyne-Alexis-Sane
-------------Jesus-------------

From the recent rumours?

I'd still love to see Kompany in that line up.....and would it be so good going forward that we could afford to lose bite in midfield?

I think if he stays injury free until the end of the season he'll be our first choice centre back along with Stones, who'll rotate with Otamendi. If he gets injured again we'll probs end up getting someone like Laporte.

--------------------Ederson-----------------

-----------------------------------------------

Sterling--KDB--Silva--Gundogan--Sane

-------Roberts--Sanchez--Jesus---------

---------------Aguero--Mbappe------------

we win 11-10. ballsch!

giphy.gif
RMC reporting interest from rags and chavs
Mbappe

Ederson (Bravo) (Gunn/ Muric?)

Fabinho (Maffeo) (Henrichs? FB/CB)
Stones (Kompany) (Hernandez brothers? FB/CB)
Kolasinac (Kolarov) (Denayer?)
Mendy (Gaya?) (Smith-Brown? Duhaney? Angelino?)

Silva (Fernandinho) (Foden? Diaz?)
De Bruyne (Gundogan)
Delph (Garcia) (Davenport? M.Smith?)

Sterling (Roberts) (Sancho? Fernandes?)
Sane (Celina) (Sanchez?)
Aguero (Jesus) (Unal? Nmecha? Ambrose? Iheanacho?)

Fairly realistic? first team, back ups, potential youngsters and other options. Don't think there will be a massive influx (5 in? and quite a few out but replaced by youth/ returning loan players)

I will be surprised if one of us or Chelsea don't go in for him this summer.

By the looks of what happened last summer I think he came quite close to leaving Juve for City.

Maybe he will look for a change.
Hopefully its Chelsea :p

Woukd be interesting how Bonucci would cope with no one in front of him he gets protected by at least 4 hard working defenders in front of him
It would be interesting. I reckon he wouldn't do too well defensively. You can draw that reasonable conclusion by watching his last 10 or so games and ascribing to him the average of those games.

If we have to wait every 2 to 3 months until he finally has a good game so folks can say "yup, he is one of the best isn't he?" That in itself tells its own story.

No one would say Fernando Torres is proving he is one of the best strikers in the world, if he scores a hat trick this weekend. Why? Because you'd expect the best to be consistent in their excellent performances. Something neither Torres nor Bonnuci have been this season.

So why a lot of folks get that about Torres but miss it about Bonnuci intrigues me at some level. I guess Torres has been average for over a year now and Bonnuci is new to averagemess.

Or perhaps folks expect a bounce back next year to top end performance. And they can point to games like this against Barca for proof.

Who knows, they could be right. But if present is prologue for the future, then we'd be better served getting, the likes of VVD Larpote, Sule, Lemos or Koulibally.

Thank God we are atbleast linked to 2 of those. We just might get this right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.