It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way Jesus will be a bench player mate. He is number one in peps eyes and I genuinely think Sergio will be moved on to take the argument out of the equation. Kompany and bonnuci would be my choice for the CB pairing in your team as well. I think pep will still try and use a back three next season to be honest and stones, kompany and bonnuci would be a great one!
People still leaving Jesus out... FML.

Jesus will get enough game time, there's no first XI in my team. And It really does look like Pep will move on Sergio but my team's based on the recent rumors and I haven't seen one linking Aguero with some other club or something along those lines.

This is how I would expect us to line up after that.

-------------------Pickford-------------------
Walker----Stones----Bonucci-----Mendy
----------------Tielemans-------------------
---------KDB-------------Silva---------------
Sane------------Aguero-----------Sanchez

Subs: Bravo,Kompany,Maffeo,Gundogan,Dinho,JesusSterling.

Reserves: Kolarov,Backup LB,Garcia,Delph,Roberts.

Think it would be more this

-------------------Ederson-------------------
Walker----Stones----Bonucci-----Mendy
----------------Tielemans-------------------
---------Gundogan-------------Silva---------------
Sane------------Jesus-----------Sanchez

Subs: Bravo,Kompany,Maffeo,KDB ,Dinho,Aguero ???,,Sterling.

Reserves: Kolarov,Backup LB,Garcia,Delph,Roberts

Genuinely can't see levy selling them both mate

Levy's not daft. £80m for the pair of them is ridiculous, and I would imagine he would bite our hands off. Plus he already has replacements for the pair of them and I'm sure he could find two understudies for them for a smidgen of the price we pay. We could probably get Carvajal and Alex Sandro for £80m though, which is frustrating. Walker and Rose are undoubtedly two of the best full backs in the league and certainly the best English ones. But after 3/4 years of needing new full backs I'd be pretty underwhelmed with those signings if they happen.

Levy's not daft. £80m for the pair of them is ridiculous, and I would imagine he would bite our hands off. Plus he already has replacements for the pair of them and I'm sure he could find two understudies for them for a smidgen of the price we pay. We could probably get Carvajal and Alex Sandro for £80m though, which is frustrating. Walker and Rose are undoubtedly two of the best full backs in the league and certainly the best English ones. But after 3/4 years of needing new full backs I'd be pretty underwhelmed with those signings if they happen.

Walker sounds liker he's had his head turned with 100k plus per week ringing in his ears but Trippier is nowhere need his standard so I still feels it would be a strange move from Spurs

Fuck it nailing it to the mast my guess for next season starting team:

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
VVD
Fabinho
Sane
Silva
De Bruyne
Sanchez
Jesus

Carvajal probably wouldn't want to leave Madrid though, and maybe Sandro is happy to stay at Juve. I think of the top full backs potentially available Walker and Rose are the best.

Walker sounds liker he's had his head turned with 100k plus per week ringing in his ears but Trippier is nowhere need his standard so I still feels it would be a strange move from Spurs

When Trippier has came in he's done just as good a job. Loads of speculation over the past few weeks about Walker, and I'd imagine he's off. Whether he comes to us or not, he's definitely not worth anything upward of £30m.

We'd be better off figuring out who his replacements are as no doubt they'll be £50m cheaper and probably better players. That's how we do transfers...right?

Joking aside, they'd definitely be a huge upgrade on where we are now and I've already posted that if we end up with the names mentioned then it'd be a magic window.

However, on Walker/Rose I'd like us to learn from our mistakes a bit. There will be cheaper, better options out there which would surely free up some funds to strengthen in other positions. If they were indispensible then Levy simply wouldn't be willing to sell them. They don't need the money.

Ederson ----》 Pickford
Bonucci ----》?
Fabinho ----》 Walker
Isco ----》 W. Carvalho
Mbappé ----》?
Sanchez ----》?

Yeah, this doesn't really fill me with confidence.

Yup seems like we are being primed for a raft of shit transfers, huge no to Walker and Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.