It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think we can dismiss the Pickford links.

Interesting, thanks Tolm.

Think we'll be in on a CB partner for Stones or will we stick with Vinny/Nico/Kola to save money?

I mean, if they genuinely are looking into Sanchez, then they're probably selling Coman, yeah?

I'd prefer Sanchez but eh.

Yes but there has to be player in market that can do both, perhaps Weigl comes to mind...

Weigl for sure, he's the dream, though our interest has been cold for perhaps unsurprising reasons.

Last year we were in for Bruno Peres, has anyone seen him play this season? Was it a missed opportunity or lucky escape ?

I think we defo buy another central midfielder I hope for someone like vidal,kroos,casimerio,koke, 1 of them plus yaya,diniho,delph,gundogan,silva,Kdb, would be great depth would love to see kroos,silva,gudongan as our mid 3 think It's impossible to get kroos unless madrid want sergio! All the others are getable what ive seen of fabinho no thanks not in the same league as the above mentioned would prefer bakayoko!!!!

Eww if that happens perhaps Coman to us?

I doubt it.

Robben and Ribery are getting old and Bayern now need to look for long term replacements.

I think Bayern looking at Sanchez more to do with this:

There has been talk for weeks Costa will leave Bayern.

I doubt it.

Robben and Ribery are getting old and Bayern now need to look for long term replacements.

Hmm wave double the dosh they just paid on Coman maybe that will make them think.

I doubt it.

Coman has had insignificant game time under Ancelotti and the nature of Bayern only signing him to a three year deal, despite him being 20, indicates they are open or even intending to sell for a profit. Coman's agent is alleged to have told City as much and the player would reportedly favour playing under Pep again.

The Times, yesterday, suggested we would pay up to £50m for him, a huge profit for Bayern for essentially doing nothing.

Coman has had insignificant game time under Ancelotti and the nature of Bayern only signing him to a three year deal, despite him being 20, indicates they are open or even intending to sell for a profit. Coman's agent is alleged to have told City as much and the player would reportedly favour playing under Pep again.

The Times, yesterday, suggested we would pay up to £50m for him, a huge profit for Bayern for essentially doing nothing.

I am unsure on Coman.

I think we needs a proper goal-scoring winger like Sanchez to chip in with the goals and he will easily get us 15-20.

Coman looks very similar to Sane and Sterling in my opinion and I think we need to mix it up a little, otherwise we will have too many of the same player in wide areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.