It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am okay with Kolarov or Navas being back up but throw Clichy out please.

It Clichy, please.

Could have seen this one coming. He seems to be a popular figure in the squad and is a model professional. The only problem being that he's shit.

Similar to Navas, I can understand if he's being kept strictly as backup to someone of genuine quality but I'll be pulling my hair out all season if he's staying for regular rotation.

It Clichy, please.

oh-shi.gif

I still have a feeling we will go all out for Mendy and look to do a player swap deal for Gaya. That would be our left back sorted.

Absolutely no way can Clichy be here next season.

Great servant and has had his moments but it's time to move on.

At the start of the season I'd have been up for keeping a few of our FBoldies but not anymore - the season showed them in a more truthful light. If we can't get 4 top top FBs it's a pity but we can't keep any of who we have. Either youth or cheap options might have to suffice. (Please no expensive English virtually-guaranteed big money flops either)

I genuinely am surprised that most folk seem optimistic about next season. I am very fearful and my only hope is to see a mass replacement this summer (Sven style).

we all know what we need player wise and it looks like we are gonna spend big just like most other clubs but im still hoping that a few more players from the EDS will get a few chances to play with the first team over the next few years.

I dont see the point in having one of the best academies on the planet and not transferring any of that talent to the first team, still very early days with the campus i know, but id love to see a couple of home grown regulars in the squad over the next few years. Gives the academy lads a lift and gives the fans a lot of satisfaction in producing our own "stars".

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than wining something with a few home grown players in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.