Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Sandro
Laporte?
Walker
CM (please be Weigl)
Sanchez

Isco is obviously the one we all want for the midfield, but if six is our number (and two fullbacks, a CB and a GK are certain) then it doesn't leave much wiggle-room.

Also, good win today, eh @tolmie's hairdoo ? Fancy celebrating with some videos? :)

Why do you think 6 is our number? Last summer we brought in 6 first team players and this summer we will be having a mass exodus. I think 7-8 players is more likely.

Why do you think 6 is our number? Last summer we brought in 6 first team players and this summer we will be having a mass exodus. I think 7-8 players is more likely.

I agree, actually, I think 7-8 is quite grounded. The current rumour though is six first team players plus additional squad players. These 6 would then be:
GK
LB
CB
RB
CM
AM/Forward

I agree, actually, I think 7-8 is quite grounded. The current rumour though is six first team players plus additional squad players. These 6 would then be:
GK
LB
CB
RB
CM
AM/Forward

Going to be an extremely important window. We need to get this right and I think we will.

Going to be an extremely important window. We need to get this right and I think we will.

Spot on, mate.

I think the comments from Perarnau tell the story of City being caught with their trousers down on Pep's arrival. Poor planning on our long term contracts and a failure to bring in his immediate targets, notably Sandro/Bonucci, left him up a creek.

I don't think there's any chance at all we'll drop him in a similar situation again. I think the club will pay what it takes to meet Pep's every expectation.

If he stay fit of course it's fantastic, but if we don't sign a central defender then we could end up with same problem we had this season.
Its going to be amongst the managements most difficult of decisions,stick or twist....?

Ideally we could do with a youth product excelling and being of consideration,other than maybe Denayer returning,and being content to spend his time predominantly on the bench,then unfortunately i dont think any fit the bill.

If he stay fit of course it's fantastic, but if we don't sign a central defender then we could end up with same problem we had this season.
The problem is if Vk is fit and Bonucci signs. Then you have 2 ridiculously expensive CBs on the bench in Ota and Stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.