It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is if Vk is fit and Bonucci signs. Then you have 2 ridiculously expensive CBs on the bench in Ota and Stones.
Yep, we can of course then play 3 at the back, or maybe sell Nico and have a youngster or AK as the 4th centre back after buying a new one.

Spot on, mate.

I think the comments from Perarnau tell the story of City being caught with their trousers down on Pep's arrival. Poor planning on our long term contracts and a failure to bring in his immediate targets, notably Sandro/Bonucci, left him up a creek.

I don't think there's any chance at all we'll drop him in a similar situation again. I think the club will pay what it takes to meet Pep's every expectation.

Definitely. Last summer was good but it should of been much better. I believe Perarnau also mentions a two stage transformation with this year being the second stage. I genuinely think if we get our targets this window, we'll be in a great position for the future. Hoping the next windows after will see us adding a maximum of 2-3 quality players.

Really excited about finally getting new fullbacks. Most underestimate their importance to the team. We will be much stronger in both defense and attack because of them. I am not against spending even 100m on two quality fullbacks. It will be easily worth it if they stay with us 4-5 years and we win some titles.

Definitely. Last summer was good but it should of been much better. I believe Perarnau also mentions a two stage transformation with this year being the second stage. I genuinely think if we get our targets this window, we'll be in a great position for the future. Hoping the next windows after will see us adding a maximum of 2-3 quality players.

Really excited about finally getting new fullbacks. Most underestimate their importance to the team. We will be much stronger in both defense and attack because of them. I am not against spending even 100m on two quality fullbacks. It will be easily worth it if they stay with us 4-5 years and we win some titles.

Who's this Pernarnau character? Have I missed summat?

Anyone think Defoe would be worth a go on a free as backup striker?

I think he'd be an excellent addition. In our set up he'd get 20 goals in all comps no problem.

I'd also go all out for Pickford, Walker and Bertrand and have a proper English core to the squad.

Those 4 players would massively improve our team and cost less than £100 million.

Put it this way, the full backs mentioned would be a huge upgrade on what we currently have. Pickford is a much better shot-stopper than Bravo and Willy, and is decent with his feet.

We have a world class core of players, let's give them a solid supporting cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.