It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be. He's not often giddy. In fact not sure I've ever known him to be so effusive about a transfer window.

It's on like Donkey Kong for us to fill the holes in our squad with concrete solutions.

We where never bringing Pep in and then asking him to turn us into a powerhouse on a Stoke budget.

The pinch over FFP, the sticking with a few ageing players, all part of a plan that's about to be put into action.

What's not to like?

We where never bringing Pep in and then asking him to turn us into a powerhouse on a Stoke budget.

The pinch over FFP, the sticking with a few ageing players, all part of a plan that's about to be put into action.

What's not to like?
It might be my imagination , but back in 2008, I have some memory of talk of a 10 year plan to make us a top European team, well next season will be year 10 if the rumours are accurate, we should have a team that can compete with the Madrids and Bayerns next season, and regularly get to c/l semis at least.

It might be my imagination , but back in 2008, I have some memory of talk of a 10 year plan to make us a top European team, well next season will be year 10 if the rumours are accurate, we should have a team that can compete with the Madrids and Bayerns next season, and regularly get to c/l semis at least.

Give over mate.

That would suggest that Mansour, Khaldoon, Txiki, Soriano and now Pep have been a part of a well planned and executed plan.

:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.