It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
o

Lets hope so. Sanchez walker an mendy would be a good summer but not extraordinary. But i am with the idea that we have to buy according to the need. Couple of full back is more than enough. We do not need more.

We definitely do need more than just 2 fullbacks.

We currently only have 2 wingers. Both are young and both have been run into the ground playing every single game until they're knackered. At a minimum we need someone to share that load.

We only have one really good ball playing central midfielder and it's Yaya. He's 34 and only heading in one direction.

Our youngest goalkeeper is 34, in the middle of a crisis of form and the back up is leaving in a few weeks.

1 GK, 3 fullbacks, 1 CM and a wide forward are the essentials.

I actually would say that if we had a pair of fullbacks this season we'd have won the league, but the squad is going to be in a worse state at the end of this season than at the beginning.

Gonna call it now...

Walker, Mendy, Fabinho, Kimmich, Sanchez, keeper(Schmeichel/Valdes/Ederson/Pickford) and some randomers that will throw us for a loop.

In the spirit of silly season...

Aubameyang just bought a City blue (sort of) car. Is there any more definitive proof?

I know he's a former Leipzig player from 2.Bundesliga, but surely we're a more attractive club with more money, prestige and Pep?

http://www.stuttgarter-zeitung.de/i...ern.3b65f9e4-1eda-45d3-adf7-1e25b94724a0.html

Here's the link if you're interested, basically says Kimmich is off because he's had a falling out with Carlo which has resulted in him being benched (see: Walker at Spurs)

SZ say it's between City and Leipzig at the minute with City having the advantage because of the Pep connection.

Edit: worth noting, of the German media, SZ are middle of the road on these sorts of rumours. More reliable than BILD, less than Kicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.