It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.....yes i do.

1fne1u.jpg
Coffee.................... meet my keyboard. Giggling like a schoolboy at this one............

The stance is admireable as long as your not being made to look stupid after the fact. So far I don't recall a deal that's gone that way for us so we're good.

A lot of people were furious we walked away from Poggy last summer. Not so furious now I'm guessing.

It is always a gamble with potential with a huge asking price hanging over the player.

It's way to exciting and obvious - we are getting messi, Neymar, Sanchez, Isco, Sandro, Walker and a lot more - then we are going to win everything because we can.

Nicky Weaver is coming back to replace Bravo. That's why he was at the ground at the weekend.
I was sat a couple of seats away from him at the weekend - nice guy - signed my lads program and had a chat - nice looking blonde with him, did leave before the end, but even i may have done, with her at my side!

You're right my good man, regardless of sensitivity, it's Fab having such characters on the forum, it all gets a bit messy with the Mickey taking sometimes so to aMend I apologise to Rich, I know he means no neymar, I mean harm!

For the life of me i cant work out who this mickey you are referring too......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.