It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is not sold, Nolito could join Real Betis on loan with his £100,000-a-week wages being split. [@Sammy_Goal]

What a surprise.
That's £5.2m in wages and was it about £14m transfer fee or something? People were saying it was a good deal cause even if it doesn't work out we won't lose much. We just pissed £20m up the wall. The club could have not bought Nolito, given everyone a free season ticket for the year and still been about £5m better off than we are now.

That's £5.2m in wages and was it about £14m transfer fee or something? People were saying it was a good deal cause even if it doesn't work out we won't lose much. We just pissed £20m up the wall. The club could have not bought Nolito, given everyone a free season ticket for the year and still been about £5m better off than we are now.

Only if you believe the figures quoted which frankly I dont.

5 years ago maybe but not now and not to players like him.

Only if you believe the figures quoted which frankly I dont.

5 years ago maybe but not now and not to players like him.
Even if the figure is inflated, it's difficult to imagine him being on less than £75k-£80k per week, which would still leave our Nolito outlay at about £18m minimum

Even if the figure is inflated, it's difficult to imagine him being on less than £75k-£80k per week, which would still leave our Nolito outlay at about £18m minimum

Every team signs players that dont work for numerous reasons.

There is no perfect transfer policy out there at any club and there is no point worrying about huge sums of money either because modern day football means even the small buys cost a club figures that will make your hair curl.

how i'd like to see things go (while staying somewhat realistic)
gk- willy out, ederson in
lb- clichy out, sandro in. kolarov stays one more year as lb and cb cover
cb- if we can land laporte/bonucci/boateng, then otamendi out
rb- zabs and sagna out, walker in. maffeo comes back
cm- delph and fernando out. fabinho/kimmich in, to play cm/inverted fullback/insurance if walker goes down. would like mooy to come back, but i don't think it will happen. yaya stays
fw- kelechi loaned out, try to land alexis, maybe coman, who knows

Thank God we had him for the first few months. As tight as the table is, I think you could argue his being around the starting 11 in the fall probably will have helped us achieve top 4 which is what matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.