It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
In two years I've seen very little from Delph to suggest he can be relied upon to replace good first team players when needed. If Mooy accepts he'll be initially second choice, and backs himself to succeed when he gets his chance, then I'm all for him taking Delph's place in the squad.

Agent Jorge Mendes met with Benfica president Vieira yesterday. They aim to close some deals, one of them possibly Ederson to City. [A Bola]

It seems that why Mendes was her last game.

Go for broke to get Sanchez. He wants to win trophies. With him, Man City can win trophies.

I would think he follows the money, not United.

And let's not forget last summer Mendes' star client, Renato Sanchez, fucked off United at the last minute to go to Bayern, having already agreed everything with United.

Hardly the actions of an agent who is particularly close to a club.

Although seemingly an impossible guess just how good mbappe could be I personally don't want us to blow £100m plus on him? I would rather invest for the best goalkeeper, a CB and at least one new full back for each side? My perfect list:

Ederson
Walker
Alex Sandro
Young Barca left back (bloody mind gone blank)
Bonnuci or VVD
Kimmich
Sanchez

Possibly another CM but depends on a new contract for yaya for a year I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.