It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry man but I'm going to have to disagree with you here, even Pep can't pull that off, as everyone knows @aguero93:20 will fucking suck fat balls in the PL. For fuck sake, we are not talking grammar policing here :p
Since we're not talking shite about meaningless stats here either, I don't think you're in a position to express an opinion.

TBF Tolmie gets incredibly excited every season, particularly in the closed season. It's like he sees his job on BM as keeping spirit's up, encouraging season ticket sales and getting BM more hits.
I'm getting more cynical as I get older.

If I told you Navas and Clichy are getting new 1 year deals, Kolorov is extending, Aguero's going to Stoke and we're bringing in Cathermole and Larson from Sunderland would that make you feel better ; )

possibly mate? my only thinking was a striker for a striker? oh and a shit load of cash!! lol

Dunno mate,maybe Mbappe is off,just not to us,seem to remember someone also posting summat along the lines of "a double" from Monaco.
Just wild guessing on my part.

If I told you Navas and Clichy are getting new 1 year deals, Kolorov is extending, Aguero's going to Stoke and we're bringing in Cathermole and Larson from Sunderland would that make you feel better ; )

I will personally attend to Clichy, both barrels so don't worry. Haha!

Maybe nothing but I see Bertrand is odds on to join us this summer was left out last night! Liked the look of Cedric at right back would have been a cheaper option than walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.