It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Sandro
Walker
Fabinho
Sanchez

So far these are the closest to being done. On top of that, we'll probably bring in one CB and maybe another fullback (Semedo?) though Fabinho can obviously cover as needed.

I could see Yaya getting offered a year's contract, on vastly reduced wages, as squad depth and Garcia being an option there too. Hart, Navas, Sagna, Nasri, Nolito, Clichy, Kelechi, Mangala, Bony all gone. Depending on if any get picked up by China, we could recoup a reasonable amount of our expense.

If we sign Ederson and Bravo stays, does that mean Bravo being number 1. With all the crap that bravo gets does it give Ederson a free pass. I think that Pep will believe in Bravo, if so I hope that he gets fit has a really good pre season and gets his confidence back

If we sign Ederson and Bravo stays, does that mean Bravo being number 1. With all the crap that bravo gets does it give Ederson a free pass. I think that Pep will believe in Bravo, if so I hope that he gets fit has a really good pre season and gets his confidence back

Ederson would surely be first choice.

Ederson
Sandro
Walker
Fabinho
Sanchez

So far these are the closest to being done. On top of that, we'll probably bring in one CB and maybe another fullback (Semedo?) though Fabinho can obviously cover as needed.

I could see Yaya getting offered a year's contract, on vastly reduced wages, as squad depth and Garcia being an option there too. Hart, Navas, Sagna, Nasri, Nolito, Clichy, Kelechi, Mangala, Bony all gone. Depending on if any get picked up by China, we could recoup a reasonable amount of our expense.

Hope those are the signings, including Semedo. Think the hardest one to get might be Sandro, don't know why, so I suspect Clichy may be the last one out the door; indeed, he may stay if we cannot land another left-back (i.e. Semedo).

I think Bravo stays to fight for his place and starts off doing cups and Champion's League. He knows he's let Pep and himself down, but wants to make a success of it, so he'll have reduced expectations. Gives him time out of the spotlight to build his confidence too.

Hope those are the signings, including Semedo. Think the hardest one to get might be Sandro, don't know why, so I suspect Clichy may be the last one out the door; indeed, he may stay if we cannot land another left-back (i.e. Semedo).

Sandro will be difficult, but Juve have proven they'll sell if the price is right. It depends how much City are comfortable offering for him, but he's as good as we'll ever get in the position and Pep wanted him last season too, so it's food for thought.

IMO Sanchez will be the toughest to get over the line. He's world class, irreplaceable for Arsenal, and they will do anything to avoid him going to us. I think it'll happen though, particularly now they are out of the CL, just expect it to drag on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.