It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Sandro
Walker
Fabinho
Sanchez

So far these are the closest to being done. On top of that, we'll probably bring in one CB and maybe another fullback (Semedo?) though Fabinho can obviously cover as needed.

I could see Yaya getting offered a year's contract, on vastly reduced wages, as squad depth and Garcia being an option there too. Hart, Navas, Sagna, Nasri, Nolito, Clichy, Kelechi, Mangala, Bony all gone. Depending on if any get picked up by China, we could recoup a reasonable amount of our expense.

That would be one hell of a summer for us, if I'm being greedy I'd like to see Van Dijk or Laporte brought in aswell. Not sure Semedo would be needed with Kolarov still around as back up, also I expect him to move elsewhere knowing he'd be competing with Walker and Fabinho, he'd be a guaranteed starter at United for example. Would definitely renew Yaya on reduced wages and also bring Roberts in to the fold.

---------Aguero--------
Sane-Gundo-KDB-Jesus
--------Fabinho--------
Sandro-Stones-VvD-Walker
--------Ederson--------

Subs: Bravo, Kompany, Fernandinho, Roberts, Sterling, Silva, Llorente

Out: Otamendi, Delph, Fernando, Caballero, Clichy, Sagna, Zaba, Navas, Nolito, Iheanacho

In: Ederson, Sandro/Mendy, VvD, Walker, Roberts, Fabinho, Llorente
Silva sub ?
Are u doped up ?

At least 10 players are leaving this summer so it's a fitting song.

Caballero, Sagna, Zaba, Clichy, Nolito, Navas, Nasri, Hart and Mangala.

Yaya, Iheanacho, Bravo, Fernando, Delph, Tosin, Kolarov and yes, Agüero, are all possible departures of varying likelihood as well.

Strangely I think the odds are greater for Yaya staying than Sergio, which is not something as would have expected.

Pep has got the whole team at the Campus this week doing various stuff, should make for an interesting few days, probably starting the yellow ticker from tomorrow.

Navas, Willy, Clichy, Sagna.

Might have to wait further on Kun outcome.

All out now for Sanchez, Walker and Fabinho.

We need to sort Sergio quickly, as it impacts a few other things in terms of spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.