It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolmie has said that every transfer window... Even before signing Maicon and Sinclair! Ric will probably be closer. But I'm an eternal pessimist too :)
Seems to be so the 3 years or so I've read this site. Of course this year he seems to have gotten some predictions out there (Dahoud, Aguero leaving) that appear to have been shown to be utter nonsense more or less instantaneously. Serious question - has this guy even been demonstrably right or ahead of the curve as to general football world gossip? Haven't seen it and wondering where the ITK rep is coming from?

Seems to be so the 3 years or so I've read this site. Of course this year he seems to have gotten some predictions out there (Dahoud, Aguero leaving) that appear to have been shown to be utter nonsense more or less instantaneously. Serious question - has this guy even been demonstrably right or ahead of the curve as to general football world gossip? Haven't seen it and wondering where the ITK rep is coming from?
From making consistently accurate predictions which is why he has an audience

From making consistently accurate predictions which is why he has an audience

He obviously has his sources, but he also tends to overhype things. Remember the Pogba thread two summers ago, even after we briefed the media we weren't going in for him anymore Tolmie still took the thread for a spin. It's important to take his hints with a grain of salt, they don't necessarily mean we're actively trying to get a deal done.

He obviously has his sources, but he also tends to overhype things. Remember the Pogba thread two summers ago, even after we briefed the media we weren't going in for him anymore Tolmie still took the thread for a spin. It's important to take his hints with a grain of salt, they don't necessarily mean we're actively trying to get a deal done.

Have to remember he's also a city fan so will get over excited with stuff he hears.

This happens every season. If you dont believe Tolmie or dont think he knows anything then fine but please dont slate him on this thread as its pointless.

I enjoy the drama which is often created following his videos. True or not they make the summer much more interesting.

Unless you are the targetted player no one ever knows until pen signs paper whether the deal will happen.

Things change, targets change. Players change their minds.

I enjoy the information he provides, he genuinely supports our club and I love the thrill of the transfer thread in what is generally a dull summer sporting wise otherwise. If you dont believe him then ignore him and read the papers. But remember theyre often full of shite to secure sales or late to the news otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.