It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the season over we can now focus on securing the majority of our targets. This is where Txiki, Pep and co earn their corn. Walker is seemingly a done deal, hopefully we can get the other targets done in time for pre-season.

I would be surprised if we eclipsed how much we spent during the last summer transfer window, which I believe was approximately £175m.

If reports are to be believed, we are closest to signing Fabinho and Walker, whom presumably will cost between £70-80m. Thus, theoretically, this would rule our the likes of Mbappe and Neymar, whom would simply cost too much money.

After Arsenal's failure to secure Champions' League football this season, Sanchez now seems likely to be our showcase signing this summer.

I would be surprised if we eclipsed how much we spent during the last summer transfer window, which I believe was approximately £175m.

If reports are to be believed, we are closest to signing Fabinho and Walker, whom presumably will cost between £70-80m. Thus, theoretically, this would rule our the likes of Mbappe and Neymar, whom would simply cost too much money.

After Arsenal's failure to secure Champions' League football this season, Sanchez now seems likely to be our showcase signing this summer.

Only down to your own made up logic that we wont spend over £175 mil. We might do, we might not do but we all know a decent overhaul is needed.

If we were to sign Mbappe or Neymar, wouldnt it mean that we were selling Aguero? Which now seems much less likely.

Why do you expect us not to spend more than last summer?

They spent 175m and then tried to sign Laporte, Hernandez brothers, Bonucci, Bellerin, Alex Sandro and Mbappé.

These were all targets after the rest of our business was concluded, so they clearly had a lot more to spend on the right players.

All the rumours point to a bigger spend as well.

Tielemans from Anderlecht to Monaco has been confirmed. In my opinion this strongly hints at Monaco selling somebody else from their midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.