It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I talked to someone who knows Fabinho's agents last week. That's the situation right now Monaco have offers from City and United and they are waiting for him to choose where he wants to go.

There's gonna be a firesale at Monaco this summer. They want the money not the players. Believe.

This summer is going to be fucking magic.

GK's:
Pickford
Bravo
Gunn

DF:
Kompany,
Stones
+1
Otamendi

FBs:
Walker,
Fabinho
Kolarov,
Mendy

MF:
Garcia
Delph
Yaya,
Gundogan,
Dinho,
Silva,
Silva,
KDB,

FW:
Sterling,
Sane
Jesus,
Aguero
Roberts
Alexis

Ties PERFECTLY with the 17 foreigners ruling and f**king hell what a squad that is. However, not sure if Gabby is classed as a foreign player because of his age, otherwise that would free up another spot - hopefully for Ederson instead.

GK's:
Pickford
Bravo
Gunn

DF:
Kompany,
Stones
+1
Otamendi

FBs:
Walker,
Fabinho
Kolarov,
Mendy

MF:
Garcia
Delph
Yaya,
Gundogan,
Dinho,
Silva,
Silva,
KDB,

FW:
Sterling,
Sane
Jesus,
Aguero
Roberts
Alexis

Ties PERFECTLY with the 17 foreigners ruling and f**king hell what a squad that is. However, not sure if Gabby is classed as a foreign player because of his age, otherwise that would free up another spot - hopefully for Ederson instead.

I'm pretty sure Roberts won't be around if Sanchez is coming in as well as Silva. There's just no need for him.

Get our deals done. get the cigar out, put your feet up and count down the days until the new season.

Guardiola kept saying we would try and do better next season. I didn't really believe him, but now I know what he meant. He's supposed to be staying in Manchester so he must expect to be busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.