It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Roberts not be one of the HG players?
It's keeping to the 17 non homegrown that is the problem, whether we have 3 or 4 home grown is irrelevant,and if it's more than 4 they come off the 17 anyway. I think all of those that qualify as club trained will be u21 anyway so don't need to be registered.

The only other way round it is if the new cb replaces Otamendi , If it was Kolarov it leaves us short on left back cover at least Kolarov can cover cb and lb.
I agree it is a possible solution but not a good one if we want to strengthen.
What is important however is than if we move much beyond our suspected targets then some existing 'big' names will be out of the door.
Bravo
Mendy
Otto
New CB -
Kompany
Kolorov
Fern
Fabhino
Yaya
Dundogan
Silva
Bernardo
KDB
Jesus

Sane
Kun
Sanchez/ebappe (Pep says we need a striker)

17 overseas squad players ( so if overseas GK comes in - one has to leave)

Last edited:
Hell yeah! I was fine with Pickford but prefered Ederson tbh. Whoever was mentioning the smokescreen with pickford made a Good call!

What is important however is than if we move much beyond our suspected targets then some existing 'big' names will be out of the door.
Bravo
Mendy
Otto
Kompany
Kolorov
Fern
Fabhino
Yaya
Dundogan
Silva
Bernardo
KDB
Jesus
Sterling
Sane
Kun

Well you can knock Sterling off for a start as he's not overseas. You didn't have Fernando on your list and I hope that he's not here next year.

Bravo
Mendy
Otto
Kompany
Kolorov
Fern
Fabhino
Yaya
Dundogan
Silva
Bernardo
KDB
Jesus
Sterling
Sane
Kun

I'm completely ignorant on these matters, but why does Sterling count as overseas?

Twitter has been awfully silent. Doesn't look like we'll be announcing any more signings over the weekend after all the hue and cry. Next week looks promising though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.