It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you can knock Sterling off for a start as he's not overseas. You didn't have Fernando on your list and I hope that he's not here next year.
I am not ITK but do know people at Newcastle FC who tell me Fernando is on their radar. Also hinted he was not the only City player under consideration. I think someone else on here said that Newcastle and West Ham could be picking up more than one of our players surplus to requirements.

I am not ITK but do know people at Newcastle FC who tell me Fernando is on their radar. Also hinted he was not the only City player under consideration. I think someone else on here said that Newcastle and West Ham could be picking up more than one of our players surplus to requirements.

Mangala apparently the other one the geordies are after

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm really excited about the transfer window after the Bernardo signing. Think we could get everything done early and come pre-season, we'll be flying.

Twitter has been awfully silent. Doesn't look like we'll be announcing any more signings over the weekend after all the hue and cry. Next week looks promising though.
Having followed the entire affair in realtime I can confirm twitter and other media outlets were fairly quiet before news of Bernardo's signing yesterday. We may not announce anyone this weekend but I wouldn't use a lack of chirping as a sign that's a certainty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.