It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next year's narrative will be the price of our bench...

The thing is, while our spending will be huge and get some scrutiny, I don't think we'll do any of the biggest deals of the summer.

Chelsea and United will buy Belotti and Lukaku for £85m each and United will also pay £85m for Griezmann.

Those transfers will probably be big sagas too and attract a lot of attention. Similar to this season where we spent more but everyone really focused on the rags breaking the record with Pogba and Mourinho guiding the most expensive squad in history to 6th.

The day Yaya Touré signed for Manchester City, in his first interview he said:

"I saw a lot of things in the press about why I left Barcelona," says Touré. "But for me, I wanted to play with my brother, Kolo, one time. In football, you do not know what will happen tomorrow, and [to play with Kolo] was very important to me."
So, yeah, he came to play with his brother.

Bellend.
He came to play with his brother. Course he did. And as soon as Kolo left Yaya did one. Didn't he? Don't tell me he signed and became the fulcrum of our success whilst Kolo ploughed a medal-less furrow at Liverpool. Say it ain't so. And please, David Silva, please say he didn't sign as an off-the-cuff, out-of-the-blue, never-was-planned thing. That he wasn't impressed in any way whatsoever by Mancini and the plans to win the lot. Sergio - he did one as soon as Real came calling again didn't he?

As for Mario, yep, no other fucker would sign him. Just ask: Liverpool, Nice, AC Milan, Inter Milan.

Keep 'em coming bud, you're comedy gold. Pure gold.

After Bernardo Silva, City are now looking to wrap up deals for Ederson Moraes (23), Benjamin Mendy (22) and Fabinho (23). [@MullockSMirror]

City are also closing in on Spurs right-back Kyle Walker (26) and are still confident of landing Alexis Sanchez (28). [@MullockSMirror]

The arrival of Bernardo Silva has not altered Pep's determination to reunite with Alexis, who prefers City to Bayern. [@MullockSMirror]

He came to play with his brother. Course he did. And as soon as Kolo left Yaya did one. Didn't he? Don't tell me he signed and became the fulcrum of our success whilst Kolo ploughed a medal-less furrow at Liverpool. Say it ain't so. And please, David Silva, please say he didn't sign as an off-the-cuff, out-of-the-blue, never-was-planned thing. That he wasn't impressed in any way whatsoever by Mancini and the plans to win the lot. Sergio - he did one as soon as Real came calling again didn't he?

As for Mario, yep, no other fucker would sign him. Just ask: Liverpool, Nice, AC Milan, Inter Milan.

Keep 'em coming bud, you're comedy gold. Pure gold.

As amusing as watching you backpedal and change the goalposts is, I'm bored of this fuckwittery, it's certainly not entertaining enough to carry on for a second say . I said that's why he signed, he said that's why he signed. No one said that it was the reason he hung around.

So stop being a twat and stop trying to argue about something that's not arguable, and definitely don't do it in the transfer thread.

I've muted you but feel free to keep mouthing off if it's how you wanna spend your evening, just know I can't see it.

Last edited:
After Bernardo Silva, City are now looking to wrap up deals for Ederson Moraes (23), Benjamin Mendy (22) and Fabinho (23). [@MullockSMirror]

City are also closing in on Spurs right-back Kyle Walker (26) and are still confident of landing Alexis Sanchez (28). [@MullockSMirror]

The arrival of Bernardo Silva has not altered Pep's determination to reunite with Alexis, who prefers City to Bayern. [@MullockSMirror]

Is this Mullock chap reliable, or the usual tabloid bullshitter?

If we pull off these signings it will be the best transfer window in history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.