It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
As amusing as watching you backpedal and change the goalposts is, I'm bored of this fuckwittery. I said that's why he signed, he said that's why he signed. No one said that it was the reason they hung around.

So stop being a twat and stop trying to argue about something that's not arguable, and definitely don't do it in the transfer thread where everyone just wants to see the latest on the incoming players.
You're bored ? Maybe having your nonsense demolished brings on a sense of ennui. I couldn't comment. I deal in facts. And the facts are: silva, yaya, sergio and edin, to name but four absolute stellar players, all signed and bought into the Mancini message: come to City and win things (and get the odd game with your brother). I'm all for the transfer thread being about new signings, just try not to let your piss-poor knowledge of previous signings get in the way.

What I like most about all this, is we are finally addressing our problem areas.

We have let both full back positions roll unattended for too long and non of them, all 4, were ever really pep full backs.

The goalkeeper became an issue we didn't expect but it's been sorted quickly.

I personally think we could use a centre back.

If the names rumoured come off, it will be our strongest ever transfer window. A lot of people have said that about previous windows, but this, for many reasons will be hands down winner.

It will be a squad capable of winning the champions league

After Bernardo Silva, City are now looking to wrap up deals for Ederson Moraes (23), Benjamin Mendy (22) and Fabinho (23). [@MullockSMirror]

City are also closing in on Spurs right-back Kyle Walker (26) and are still confident of landing Alexis Sanchez (28). [@MullockSMirror]

The arrival of Bernardo Silva has not altered Pep's determination to reunite with Alexis, who prefers City to Bayern. [@MullockSMirror]

If we can get all them all hell will break loose!! Lol

If we pull off B. Silva, Mendy, Fabinho, Ederson, Walker and Sanchez, what a window that would be.

Can you imagine adding Bonucci on top of that if Otamendi was to leave?

Greedy I know, but football is about dreaming big!

He came to play with his brother. Course he did. And as soon as Kolo left Yaya did one. Didn't he? Don't tell me he signed and became the fulcrum of our success whilst Kolo ploughed a medal-less furrow at Liverpool. Say it ain't so. And please, David Silva, please say he didn't sign as an off-the-cuff, out-of-the-blue, never-was-planned thing. That he wasn't impressed in any way whatsoever by Mancini and the plans to win the lot. Sergio - he did one as soon as Real came calling again didn't he?

As for Mario, yep, no other fucker would sign him. Just ask: Liverpool, Nice, AC Milan, Inter Milan.

Keep 'em coming bud, you're comedy gold. Pure gold.
How refreshing to see somebody who knows when to insert a hyphen. Take note @gordondaviesmoustache, please.

How refreshing to see somebody who knows when to insert a hyphen. Take note @gordondaviesmoustache, please.

Kolo%20Toure

i would have preferred to see a couple of refs on the list as well, it seems they all play for the rags at the minute.:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.