It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't he the same bloke that said we were all in for Pickford and Ederson wasn't coming only last week? I'd hold fire before taking his word as gospel.

Obviously appreciate that people say things in good faith, but you never know.

yeah as you said its in good faith...he is a long time member of this forum though so not some Johnny come lately type of poster and i think he works in the media world as well so it came from a interview he was having with someone.

It's deluded yes but it's not racist at all is it for fucks sake.

Did they say the same about Sane or Sterling or Kompany? If the answer is no then maybe said person just didn't fancy the two players with similar fucking names.

Jesus Christ this place is nuts at times.
I find it hard to tell Vinny and Nando apart when they're both on the pitch if I'm watching on the TV, does that make me racist?

Why would anyone care about a game played under different manager with completely different tactics and when Yaya was 2 stone heavier and playing awfully?

That game is less than meaningless to any discussion about our team next season.

It would be meaningless because it doesn't suit your narrative.

yeah as you said its in good faith...he is a long time member of this forum though so not some Johnny come lately type of poster and i think he works in the media world as well so it came from a interview he was having with someone.
As a fair few have said Billy most likely has posted in good faith but looking at how Pickford vs Ederson panned out, I'd say maybe we've not heard the last about this yet. I seem to remember that Billy seemed to imply that he'd be very surprised if Pickford didn't happen. Not knocking his information or source but I'm just saying let's keep calm and see how things unfold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.