It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a fair few have said Billy most likely has posted in good faith but looking at how Pickford vs Ederson panned out, I'd say maybe we've not heard the last about this yet. I seem to remember that Billy seemed to imply that he'd be very surprised if Pickford didn't happen. Not knocking his information or source but I'm just saying let's keep calm and see how things unfold.

I'm with you on this one. We seemed really in for Fabinho and now it's just off all of a sudden.... strange. Not saying Billy is a lier or anything either.

Well it's not sunny but it's warm so out came the gin.

I'm shit faced. What did I miss?

I sincerely hope that the Fabinho deal is not off. Because i fail to see a good plan B option. Feel like we are good at signing attacking talent.

But i fear there could be a huge gap between the quality of our attackers, compared to our defenders. I think Carvalho is a vastly inferior player to Fabinho.

I really hope Fabinho is still alive but we were also linked to Carvalho many times who is much worse IMO. Again pivot is the position Pep knows best so if the links to Carvalho are genuine, he probably had good look at him and knows what he is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.