It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no in the know, but a good friend of mine owns the company that built and sold City Suites. He's a huge blue and has been incredibly successful here and in the UAE.

When Pep was interested in the place he's now bought, my mate was very keen to do the deal himself.

He mainly met and dealt with Mrs Pep, she gave him the indication that they didn't want to be disrupting the kids schooling and they'd be around for at least 5 years.

Rummours of a contract extension would indicate this too.

My mate did say Guardiola was very intense but was receptive to a bit of a chat about football, said to expect some big moves. Said he loved Aubamayang & Griesman. This was Christmas time and pre Mbappe's incredible development.

I don't expect us to sign any of those, but cheers for the posts. Gives great optimism.
Mrs pep said anything about Messi?

I thought this summer would pass quickly after the signing of B. Silva. I still believe that Ederson, Walker and Mendy will arrive but if we do not get the Fabinho there are still 2 positions that need strengthening - DM and a CB . It would be a mistake to relying on Kompany to stay fit and we saw how bad we played without him. I know we wasting big this summer but we better do a full job and find a class DM and a CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.