It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Sounds good Bishop :)

I genuinely think Pep is gonna be here longer than his usual 3 years..I think he wants to build a footballing dynasty to rival even our neighbours

And the Sheikh is willing to give him unlimited resources to do so

It's taken nearly a decade..but I think the roof is going to come off soon..our time is now

I genuinely think Pep is gonna be here longer than his usual 3 years..I think he wants to build a footballing dynasty to rival even our neighbours

And the Sheikh is willing to give him unlimited resources to do so

It's taken nearly a decade..but I think the roof is going to come off soon..our time is now

Can't wait for the journey to continue.

When you've stopped even trying to argue the frankly laughable idea that Yaya Touré is our weak link under pressure or that one of the worst games under Pellegrini is relevant under completely new management, but instead choose to pick holes in my grammar, I think it says everything we need to know about how bad your arguments were.

You do realise people can read a few pages previously and see that it was yourself who stopped trying to argue and started with the insults but don't let that stop you trying to play high and mighty now. You sure you're not a secret scouser, cracking the candles out trying to play the victim card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.