It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck me tea actually came out of my nose
If it's come down to this surely he'll choose us over them?

He'll get just as good an offer in regards to wages from us, as they are likely to offer him.

For the bold part to happen that would surely be reliant on their transfer business as well. They aren't in the Champions League and don't like spending money.

How much would we need to offer to get him? Last year of contract but can still see it being £40m-£50m?

For all their latte drinking hangers-on, Arsenal are still a very classy club with old skool money, they can certainly make a persuasive argument to Sanchez.

I'm pretty confident the groundwork will see us land Sanchez.

All the same, Wenger is a belligerent sod, and he deserves more respect than some or the Arsenal fans have extended towards him.

My point is that the chairman said in no uncertain terms that Aguero is not leaving this summer, and if there was any doubt as to Aguero's intentions I don't think the chairman would make such a strong statement. It's a statement that is at odds with what Tolmie seems to imply: City want Mbappe, but getting Mbappe would result in Aguero's departure from the club. So if the chairman is certain Aguero remains with City through the summer, then the chairman seems to imply City are not going to buy Mbappe. Or it could all just be a statement to quell fan anxiety.

That's all I'm asking.

The Chairman is saying he is not going to actively sell Aguero. But if Aguero wants to leave he is not going to stop him. So, now if Aguero wants to leave he has to force a move (something we certainly won't stand in the way of) so the Chairman and Pep and the Club can't be blamed for pushing Aguero out. That is what he said.

The Chairman is saying he is not going to actively sell Aguero. But if Aguero wants to leave he is not going to stop him. So, now if Aguero wants to leave he has to force a move (something we certainly won't stand in the way of) so the Chairman and Pep and the Club can't be blamed for pushing Aguero out. That is what he said.
Where did he say that if Aguero wants to leave he is not going to stop him? I must have missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.