It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't say that at all......he said the opposite to someone posters drool over.....that poster then posts sanchez has asked to leave Arsenal...which diverts attention away from the Aguero guess....very clever and equally hilarious at the same time ;)

I think he did say that but then I don't take what he says literally because I am not a fucking idiot.

The Chairman is saying he is not going to actively sell Aguero. But if Aguero wants to leave he is not going to stop him. So, now if Aguero wants to leave he has to force a move (something we certainly won't stand in the way of) so the Chairman and Pep and the Club can't be blamed for pushing Aguero out. That is what he said.

I'm not really getting that from his interview. Is there some context I'm missing?

At 12:39
Q: "Will Sergio Aguero be at Manchester City next season?"

A: "Absolutely. There has never been a doubt about that."

Sounds like a rock-solid guarantee.

The Chairman is saying he is not going to actively sell Aguero. But if Aguero wants to leave he is not going to stop him. So, now if Aguero wants to leave he has to force a move (something we certainly won't stand in the way of) so the Chairman and Pep and the Club can't be blamed for pushing Aguero out. That is what he said.
You have been pushing this for months,time to give it up

I am not a fucking idiot.
I agree. I would say you were at least one, possibly two places higher on the Stanford Binet Intelligence Scale.
Stanford-Binet-Intelligence-Scale.png

All of these players that "want to play for Pep", what do they do when Pep decides he's retiring?

Are they gonna stick around to actually "want to play for Manchester City"?

We'll be a bit threadbare if they no longer do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.