It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's simple math.
k0xmE.gif

He would be 4th choice if we get both Mbappe AND Sanchez. It's simple math.
If we get Mbappe for world record fee, he'll start most games. Moreover he has made it known that he wants playing time guarantee wherever he goes. So IF Mbappe comes here, it is with the commitment from Pep that he'll be playing a lot.

Sanchez is the prototypical Pep player and Pep is chasing him like mad. I think he'll be above Sergio here.

Now with Jesus this is a cold hard fact, it's been shown already by Pep. When healthy Jesus started every game over Sergio OR they play together. Either way, Jesus plays.

So yes he'd be 4th choice if we get both Mbappe and Sanchez. But that's a big if.
Maths.

Only on fucking Bluemoon could every single person involved coming out and saying they are definitely staying be used as proof that actually the opposite is happening and it's all a elaborate scheme to get rid of them with good PR. Go have a lie down you muppets
****s are tying themselves in knots trying to twist things to fit their view when they mean the opposite, it's pathetic. They're worse than flat earthers.

****s are tying themselves in knots trying to twist things to fit their view when they mean the opposite, it's pathetic. They're worse than flat earthers.
Well obviously all of them coming out and saying he's staying is proof he's leaving. Also if they'd all avoided the question that would also be proof he's leaving, because they are avoiding the question. I'm sure there must be an ideal amount of people saying he's staying to prove he is staying but fuck if I know what it is. People just desperate for him to leave apparently, ever since he was dropped for about 4 games in January.

Haha. Lest you all forget, the first time Sergio was benched, he was the one that started the whole 'we'll see where my position is with the club at the end of the season'. I personally hope that Sergio will be okay with not being an automatic starter, but I doubt it. He was benched even with just Jesus. If Sanchez and Mbappe comes it'll be even worse for him.

Haha. Lest you all forget, the first time Sergio was benched, he was the one that started the whole 'we'll see where my position is with the club at the end of the season'. I personally hope that Sergio will be okay with not being an automatic starter, but I doubt it. He was benched even with just Jesus. If Sanchez and Mbappe comes it'll be even worse for him.
Unless he starts the season as he ended it and makes it impossible to drop. He's half decent you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.