It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he starts the season as he ended it and makes it impossible to drop. He's half decent you know.
I think we all agree that Sergio is a great player. His form at the end of the season was amazing.

BUT that's beside the point here. The point is that if Sanchez and Mbappé agrees to come to city, it is because they receive guarantees of playing time.

You think Mbappe wants to come if Pep says hey mate come play for city but Aguero will always start over you?

Sanchez throws a fit when he gets subbed at the 85th minute.

If they do come to city, the condition of playing time comes with it, otherwise they wouldn't have decided to come here.

I think we all agree that Sergio is a great player. His form at the end of the season was amazing.

BUT that's beside the point here. The point is that if Sanchez and Mbappé agrees to come to city, it is because they receive guarantees of playing time.

You think Mbappe wants to come if Pep says hey mate come play for city but Aguero will always start over you?

Sanchez throws a fit when he gets subbed at the 85th minute.

If they do come to city, the condition of playing time comes with it, otherwise they wouldn't have decided to come here.
I'm not sure anybody will be guaranteed a starting place, at least I hope not.

Taken a while for a few of the transfer trolls to appear, it's good to see they've finally turned up.

All this transfer speculation is pie in the sky stuff. I mean, Fabinho was coming to us last week, now reporting Utd are closing in on him. Mendy was flying to Manchester for a medical and then suddenly shoots down rumours by posting a video that he was in Paris. Half of these attention seeking twitter whores don't have the foggiest what is actually going on. Did anybody expect Bernardo Silva to come to City within like a day? I know I didn't.

All the rag media thought Bernardo Silva was heading to Utd, they were left with egg all over their face. Did Sam Lee from Goal or any other UK journalist actually expect Bernardo Silva to join City? No they didn't. It was only on the day he signed they got wind of it. City play their cards close to their chests, so before you panic and listen to what half of the twitter numpties are saying, just think Bernardo Silva.
Yes I knew Bernardo was coming 3 weeks ago and posted the tweet about it, here on BM.

Calling @calum down to the 'It's Quiet' thread.
giphy.gif

Sanchez is even more self-explanatory. He's pissed everytime he gets
Bit of a George Best/Gazza/McGrath/Shrek is he? Reckon we should stay well clear then, his performances will go off a cliff at his age if he's on the sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.