It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just completely missed pretty much every run Sterling made for England dithering about like a fucking dummy.

If he signs for us, his brain capacity will have to improve about 50%.
He's nothing like what we need. Both the Spurs full backs are reliant on people not taking their space further forward with the two defensive midfielders dropping in as and when. If they've got Sane and a Sterling in front of them they won't know what to do, as evidenced when Sterling plays for England. It's not that they don't want to pass to him, they don't know how to!

I wonder if we signed any of the Spurs lads would they start to pass to Sterling for England as from what I've seen they try their hardest not to at the moment - wankers.
As for actually signing Rose, well he's better than what we have is probably the best compliment I can give him but is he the best we can do? Seems a hefty price tag to me.

So it wasn't just me that though Alli picked out Spurs players even when Sterling was in space.

As for the transfers....It's got the point where i'll be relieved to know we are signing any RB and LB.

Neighbours and Men in black both point to a club base in Stretford and I remember them being quite angry about a particular player leaving them Sullivan suggests an Irish name. I reckon we have finally achieved our goal of getting Englands leading goal scorer , Aguero replacement and Granny fan Wayne Rooney.

Someone left the Sullivans and went to Neighbours. Along with a video of Men in Black.

So someone left the rags and is coming to us? Or someone has snubbed them in favour of us?

He's just completely missed pretty much every run Sterling made for England dithering about like a fucking dummy.

If he signs for us, his brain capacity will have to improve about 50%.

Erm. You do realise Rose didn't even play yesterday. Fucking Dummy speaks volumes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.