It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that right? I would have though Sanchez would be more of a Sergio replacement and Mbappe could fit in with either. Just my thoughts though.
I think Sanchez and aguero can play together and one of Sterling Sane and Jesus in rotation! That will make our front three like the Barce and Madrid !

Not really, if he still has a contract

Arsenal could turn us down at £50m for example, and accept £40m from another club outside the premier league

Sanchez would have no say in that, other than refusing to move, he then plays a game of wills against Arsenal
And arsenal lose out on a fee for a player
Sanchez holds the cards

Arsenal could turn us down at £50m for example, and accept £40m from another club outside the premier league

Sanchez would have no say in that, other than refusing to move, he then plays a game of wills against Arsenal

Arsenal can't afford to keep him against his will and let him go for free, so he does have all the cards really.

Im sure he has some kind of "get-out" clause if Arsenal dont qualify for Champions League that he could trigger? *fingers crossed*

He has a year left iirc. He can sit tight and leave on a free after that.

If he says he wants us or he is staying put, LeArse are not stupid enough to keep an unhappy player on their books (who has no retail value thereafter) instead of millions in the bank

Arsenal can't afford to keep him against his will and let him go for free, so he does have all the cards really.

I get what your saying, im not disagreeing with you, but I don't think its a case of him holding "all the cards", as he still has a contract

If he's out of contract then obviously he does

Arsenal will surely still have a say in where he goes - every club in Europe would want him

If arsenal play hardball and it gets messy, then he may have to go to his second choice team, its a gamble for them though

He has a year left iirc. He can sit tight and leave on a free after that.

If he says he wants us or he is staying put, LeArse are not stupid enough to keep an unhappy player on their books (who has no retail value thereafter) instead of millions in the bank

I agree, but they could play hardball, and call his bluff, forcing a move to another club, that will shower him with millions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.