It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Old City back 'destroying' the market again with huge fees and high wages..Feels great and i love it.Feels like 2009-11 again..Lol OIL MONEY.
Khaldoon knew what was coming when he said "pinch" following FFP punishment, it has just taken a little bit longer due to aging players on silly contracts.

Ederson
Walker, Kompany, Stones
Gundogan , Fabinho
De Bruyne, Silva, Bernardo, Sane
Jesus

Unless we sell Aguero, I cannot fathom how we could possibly accommodate our potential new signings.

Ederson
Walker, Kompany, Stones
Gundogan , Fabinho
Jesus

Unless we sell Aguero, I cannot fathom how we could possibly accommodate our potential new signings.
Jesus isn't gonna play 65 games mate.

Ederson
Walker, Kompany, Stones
Gundogan , Fabinho
Jesus

Rotation? We will be going for 4 competitions

Ederson
Walker, Kompany, Stones
Gundogan , Fabinho
Jesus

Well, see the thing is, you can have more than 11 players, and then you just rotate over 60 games a season.

Still no concrete links to a centre-back. Surely the club realise we can't rely on Kompany to be fit? As soon as he gets injured we become a far weaker side.

Silva , Mendy and Fabinho, dont you think that we will have a great squad but top heavy and trying to keep players happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.