It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mbappe very very unlikely to happen, likely to be PSG or no where this summer.

Who's knows about Sanchez, think he'd have to force it through (which he seems unwilling to do as it stands).

Was never going to be Mbappe and Sanchez due to money.

Who's knows about Sanchez, think he'd have to force it through (which he seems unwilling to do as it stands).

Oh ok.

Glad you weighed in... I've been on the edge of my seat. Thank God I can sleep nights now.

Why didn't say so before? Could have saved us months of worrying.

Indeed, except the Evans deal will probably be done before the Sanchez and Mbappe deals play out.

Simple....leave the Evans deal on the table, see how we go with the purchase of mbappe/Sanchez. We will already have other centre half targets so say we know we ain't getting a forward we then go to the top of the list for centre halves and work our way down it with the 200m in our back pockets from not being able to buy a forward.

Serious questions would have to be asked if we didn't get either of our forward targets and still signed Evans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.