It's Quiet Corrections

Pearce_out

After speaking with City execs last night I can confirm that we have not signed 3 players, we have not even signed one. Although they were very reluctant to give anything away about transfers they did hint that one deal might be advanced in negotiations and that 2 others were under discussion. I read between the lines on what they said that we are after a superstar defender probably a left back.

They said alot more but I have already put it on another forum and can't be arsed to answer the million and one questions about it that i will get here no doubt if I did.

Pearce_out said:
After speaking with City execs last night I can confirm that we have not signed 3 players, we have not even signed one. Although they were very reluctant to give anything away about transfers they did hint that one deal might be advanced in negotiations and that 2 others were under discussion. I read between the lines on what they said that we are after a superstar defender probably a left back.

They said alot more but I have already put it on another forum and can't be arsed to answer the million and one questions about it that i will get here no doubt if I did.
thats that then

No need to be sarcy yozzer, but when you get to ask a person questions face to face you can usually tell if they are telling the truth or not. And Steve was certainly telling the truth. I promised people on here that after our meeting I would let them know if I thought the ITKs were true or not. They may have info from somebody of information about City that they hoped was happening, but in reality it isn't what is actually currently happening.

thanks for the info P_O, can you post a link to the other forum you mention? might stop people chasing you for more info on here, ta

lloydie said:
thanks for the info P_O, can you post a link to the other forum you mention? might stop people chasing you for more info on here, ta

cant post or PM any links I'm afraid as it will get me banned. I will answer some questions about last night but I won't get hounded like the others do :P

Pearce_out said:

Maybe they just wanted to appease you?

mad zab said:
Pearce_out said:

Maybe they just wanted to appease you?

They travelled 160 miles to do a Q&&A session, I'm not sure they were there to appease me and the others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.