It's Quiet Corrections

Pearce_out said:
lloydie said:
thanks for the info P_O, can you post a link to the other forum you mention? might stop people chasing you for more info on here, ta

cant post or PM any links I'm afraid as it will get me banned. I will answer some questions about last night but I won't get hounded like the others do :P

just a quick one PO, did he mention the positions of the other 2 which are under discussion?

The Fixer said:
Well thats that then, i mean they're going to confirm that deals are already done, i mean it's not like executives lie.

I asked if we had got deals in place for the 3 players as rumored and their straight answer eye to eye was that just isn't true. I know when people are lying and Steve wasn't.

wrongun73 said:
Pearce_out said:
cant post or PM any links I'm afraid as it will get me banned. I will answer some questions about last night but I won't get hounded like the others do :P

just a quick one PO, did he mention the positions of the other 2 which are under discussion?

No they didn't, they said the manager had Identified the targets and that it had been discussed at board level. It was obvious to tell that they were under strict instructions to not give any names or positions. However he sort of let the left back position slip.

The Fixer said:
Pearce_out said:
They travelled 160 miles to do a Q&&A session, I'm not sure they were there to appease me and the others.

Their package is in excess of 250k per annum, i don't think they gave a flying fcuk about traveling 160 miles :)

Fine as the info is insignificant I won't bother answering any more questions.

The Fixer said:
Pearce_out said:
They travelled 160 miles to do a Q&&A session, I'm not sure they were there to appease me and the others.

Their package is in excess of 250k per annum, i don't think they gave a flying fcuk about traveling 160 miles :)
lmfao .agreed

Pearce_out said:
wrongun73 said:

No they didn't, they said the manager had Identified the targets and that it had been discussed at board level. It was obvious to tell that they were under strict instructions to not give any names or positions. However he sort of let the left back position slip.

cheers.

Pearce_out said:
The Fixer said:
Well thats that then, i mean they're going to confirm that deals are already done, i mean it's not like executives lie.

I asked if we had got deals in place for the 3 players as rumored and their straight answer eye to eye was that just isn't true. I know when people are lying and Steve wasn't.

But in your original post, mate, you stated you had asked him had we signed three players, yet this one asks if we merely had them in place.

Which is it?

He may not have been lying to you, may not be in on everything, either.

The day any club executive feels the need to verify football singings, is the day we can all pack up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.