It's Quiet Corrections

Po not being a funng cnut fella, just remember these guys are trained in how to handle the media and how to deal with supporters club visits.

This was fergie last year...

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has declared the club would turn down any offers of £120million from Manchester City or Real Madrid for World Player of the Year Cristiano Ronaldo.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1120905/Fergie-Ronaldos-sale--Real-Madrid-bid-120m.html#ixzz1xJJrgmd1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1xJJrgmd1</a>

He sold him for 80 million.

They don't tell you fcuk all fella.They tell you what they want you to hear :)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Pearce_out said:
I asked if we had got deals in place for the 3 players as rumored and their straight answer eye to eye was that just isn't true. I know when people are lying and Steve wasn't.

But in your original post, mate, you stated you had asked him had we signed three players, yet this one asks if we merely had them in place.

Which is it?

He may not have been lying to you, may not be in on everything, either.

The day any club executive feels the need to verify football singings, is the day we can all pack up.

I asked the question a couple of times to try and see if he would give anything more away so both. And the answer to both is no. We have a player at an advanced stage and 2 others on discussion. that is it at the moment with the signings.

I appreciate he wouldn't tell me stuff that I hadn't asked and when I asked direct questions he couldn't answer he was honest enough to tell me he couldn't answer. These questions he answered and imo honestly.

The Fixer said:
Po not being a funng cnut fella, just remember these guys are trained in how to handle the media and how to deal with supporters club visits.

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has declared the club would turn down any offers of £120million from Manchester City or Real Madrid for World Player of the Year Cristiano Ronaldo.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1120905/Fergie-Ronaldos-sale--Real-Madrid-bid-120m.html#ixzz1xJJrgmd1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1xJJrgmd1</a>

This is, for the most part, true... but there's always the odd indiscretion/fuck-up/act of revenge :)

Kinky by name said:
The Fixer said:

This is, for the most part, true... but there's always the odd indiscretion/fuck-up/act of revenge :)

Haha that fcuk up would of been caused due to a crafty fecking journo asking the same fecking question 16 times in 16 different ways :)

Pearce_out said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
But in your original post, mate, you stated you had asked him had we signed three players, yet this one asks if we merely had them in place.

Which is it?

He may not have been lying to you, may not be in on everything, either.

The day any club executive feels the need to verify football singings, is the day we can all pack up.

I asked the question a couple of times to try and see if he would give anything more away so both. And the answer to both is no. We have a player at an advanced stage and 2 others on discussion. that is it at the moment with the signings.

I appreciate he wouldn't tell me stuff that I hadn't asked and when I asked direct questions he couldn't answer he was honest enough to tell me he couldn't answer. These questions he answered and imo honestly.

Not have a going, mate. Just you seem more to confirm the three sets of negotiations posted by me and others elsewhere, rather than outline direct corrections as the title thread suggests.

The only conflicting info, is we are at advanced stages in this trio of areas.

Cheers

I notice a totally different response when it's info people don't want to hear. An almost instant brush off as oh it can't be true. Yet I was speaking with one of the highest people within the club directly, yet people are happy to believe somebody who tells them we are signing this player and that player but I can't tell you how I know.

Hahaha really does show the power of the human mind doesn't it, when it wants to believe something it does and when it doesn't want to believe it don't lol<br /><br />-- Fri May 21, 2010 11:59 am --<br /><br />
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Pearce_out said:

Not have a going, mate. Just you seem more to confirm the three sets of negotiations posted by me and others elsewhere, rather than outline direct corrections as the title thread suggests.

Cheers

I think it is not necessarily a case of anybody lying on the ITK side, I think it's more a case of where the info has come from. The person I spoken to is definately 100% ITK of everything wheras where the other info has come from is probably where the club want to be but is not quite there yet.

That is my explaination.

However I got the feeling we were not after star name forwards by the way he answered a couple of questions to the floor.

Pearce_out said:
I notice a totally different response when it's info people don't want to hear. An almost instant brush off as oh it can't be true. Yet I was speaking with one of the highest people within the club directly, yet people are happy to believe somebody who tells them we are signing this player and that player but I can't tell you how I know.

Hahaha really does show the power of the human mind doesn't it, when it wants to believe something it does and when it doesn't want to believe it don't lol

-- Fri May 21, 2010 11:59 am --

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Cheers

I think it is not necessarily a case of anybody lying on the ITK side, I think it's more a case of where the info has come from. The person I spoken to is definately 100% ITK of everything wheras where the other info has come from is probably where the club want to be but is not quite there yet.

That is my explaination.

However I got the feeling we were not after star name forwards by the way he answered a couple of questions to the floor.

So he gave you the impression if someone said are we in for Gerrard/Torres he would of said yes or no to which ever was applicable?

Once bitten twice shy methinks.

We've been humped in the market before so I doubt we'd be running around telling everyone what we are doing and what superstars we are going/trying to sign.

I'm still of the view that we will nail some great players. Khaldoon's cheeky wink says it all for me.

He wouldn't have answered if I asked him if we were in for gerrard, they were happy to answer most questuions but any question that would directly indicate what player or position we were after they were quite clear that they couldn't answer it. They were being very honest with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.