It's Quiet Corrections

it doesnt matter the title of the thread.the thread starter ALL that ever happens is the same things are discussed and people just slag each other off.

you wouldnt think its just a city forum and anyone would think it s aforum for mixed football fans the way most of you attack each other.

ooooh i prepare to be attacked ;-)

pbibs said:
Giles said:
Because the names are commercially sensitive information. Because they don't want to compromise their sources. To be fair Tolmie has named names. The thread was then pulled because of pressure from the club. That alone leant his comments weight.

Ajay, well, I'm a lot less certain of but I don't like to see people being hounded. He does no harm.

Do you really believe this. That the club controls what is and what is not allowed on a public forum. Please explain further.

Does Tolmie think this as well?

Pearce_out said:
Can I just add that I didn't create this thread to be a breeding ground for insults and counter insults. Please try to be respectful of peoples opinions and if no harm is being done then just let it fly even if you don't agree with what is said. there is no need to start calling people names over this.

You created this thread to seek attention and imply that the likes of Tolmie where fantasists, verified by the fact that you spoke to some City Execs at an official OSC meeting who would never lie to you!!

Giles said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
Tolmie I questioned the thing about a club executive going to an open public meeting and being alowed to tell a lie if he did,for no other reason than my thinking on how the club is and should be run and nothing to do with what you or anybody else as posted about posible transfers.I read them raise my eyebrows smile in hope and wait most of the time.I thought the club would have learned from the whole MH thing and how they were villified by the press so something liek this would be the same if he openly lied.

If they did allow him to do this then in my view we can take what is put on the OS like the interview with Khaldoon as nothing more than what we want to hear although I don't think that's how it is.
I understand to some degree things can't be told and some sort of privacy is needed when it comes to transfers and we all will be told when it suits the club,

All I want really is for City to be run professionally and that includes everything from the cleaners all the way to transfers includind open meetings with fans and allowing one to openly lie if he did is not the way to go about this because it will be picked up on by not only us but the press.

thanksgiving_dog_gets_bone2.jpg

-- Fri May 21, 2010 6:00 pm --

hilts said:
cheers fella thanks for that this confirms what i thought, i wont hold my breath with certain posters apologising for ridiculing my arguement that 3 players havent signed

fingers crossed they all get through

We've all known the above (apart from the interesting Milner update which somewhat casts Villa in a bad light) for the last 24 hours. You need to keep up, Terminator, lad.

strange i said players havent signed yet, you said that they were reasons why they had signed but this couldnt be disclosed, now your saying you knew all along they hadnt signed, i can honestly say if ssn broke news that city had signed 3 players yesterday i would apologise for being wrong, carry on with the jibes it says more about you than me

mad zab said:
Pearce_out said:
Can I just add that I didn't create this thread to be a breeding ground for insults and counter insults. Please try to be respectful of peoples opinions and if no harm is being done then just let it fly even if you don't agree with what is said. there is no need to start calling people names over this.

You created this thread to seek attention and imply that the likes of Tolmie where fantasists, verified by the fact that you spoke to some City Execs at an official OSC meeting who would never lie to you!!

If that is what you think then so be it, but might I point out that between me Ajay and Tolmie that no insults have been exchanged. Whereas yourself on the other hand well... you have taken yourself to that level haven't you?

mad zab said:
Pearce_out said:

he never created the thread for that reason at all, he gave info that appears to be quite accurate, whats the problem?

Pearce_out said:
mad zab said:

If that is what you think then so be it, but might I point out that between me Ajay and Tolmie that no insults have been exchanged. Whereas yourself on the other hand well... you have taken yourself to that level haven't you?

That must make you ITK then. How does it feel to one of the followed ;-)

Pearce_out said:
If we take aside the transfer speculation from yesterday, what has come out is that the club are investing heavily at every level. They justified the reasoning behind moving people and the club are connecting with the fans i.e. evenings like last night.

-- Fri May 21, 2010 4:54 pm --

mad zab said:
Yes you have!!

You said some of the names bandied about here was pure fantasy, meaning that the people posting them were fantatists, implying they are lying!!

I would have answered earlier but my work's server went down!!

I said my opinion is that some of the names are pure fantasy, that is my OPINION and that hasn't changed. My opinion doesn't constitute calling somebody else a liar.

I see you are now backtracking!!

Tell me why you named this thread It's Quiet Corrections? Who are you correcting?

Also, what is the name of the other forum you post on? Is it citymancs or mancityfans.net?

Personally my opinion is that you have an agenda because of your dislike of bluemoon!! But hey!! it's only an opinion!!

Giles said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
Tolmie I questioned the thing about a club executive going to an open public meeting and being alowed to tell a lie if he did,for no other reason than my thinking on how the club is and should be run and nothing to do with what you or anybody else as posted about posible transfers.I read them raise my eyebrows smile in hope and wait most of the time.I thought the club would have learned from the whole MH thing and how they were villified by the press so something liek this would be the same if he openly lied.

If they did allow him to do this then in my view we can take what is put on the OS like the interview with Khaldoon as nothing more than what we want to hear although I don't think that's how it is.
I understand to some degree things can't be told and some sort of privacy is needed when it comes to transfers and we all will be told when it suits the club,

All I want really is for City to be run professionally and that includes everything from the cleaners all the way to transfers includind open meetings with fans and allowing one to openly lie if he did is not the way to go about this because it will be picked up on by not only us but the press.

thanksgiving_dog_gets_bone2.jpg

-- Fri May 21, 2010 6:00 pm --

hilts said:
cheers fella thanks for that this confirms what i thought, i wont hold my breath with certain posters apologising for ridiculing my arguement that 3 players havent signed

fingers crossed they all get through

We've all known the above (apart from the interesting Milner update which somewhat casts Villa in a bad light) for the last 24 hours. You need to keep up, Terminator, lad.

After the dog/bone picture I was going to resort to the childish same condescending way to put my point across and post a similar picture with idiot on it but thought better of it.

So I'll just say you're a childish fuckwit instead if thats ok :0)

I am certianly not in the know, although I had the pleasure of being able to ask questions yesterday, I think it will be a long time before I get that pleasure again. I do have some peoples direct contact details at the club but it is unlikely it will be used as my own personal hotline to ITK information :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.