It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Bale sold to Bayern/United. Hazard to Real. Lewandowski to Athletico. Griezmann to Barca. Timo Werner to Bayern.
Bale to Bayern on loan. James Rodriguez swap deal with Lewandowski. Hazard or Salah to Real Madrid as well, possibly Pogba. Griezmann to Barca. Werner to Bayern.

Lewandowski isn't going to Atletico. He wants to move upwards from Bayern, and Atletico aren't that. Also Bayern couldn't have been any clearer about not selling him, and Atletico could never afford his wages let alone his fee.

Bayern also aren't going to spunk enough money on Bale for Perez to sell.

Lewandowski is 30 years old. Not a spring chicken. I doubt Real or Barca will want him at that age. I can see Chelsea going for him

I'm going to call it now and say Hazard and Mbappe won't be in a City shirt come next season. I'm a know nowt but the recent track record of getting the marquee player isn't great. Can't see Chelsea selling to us and the chance to get Mbappe was last summer.

How long is Mbappe's contract with PSG rumoured to be?
4 years starting this July, it was officially announced last summer IIRC.

Hope so too mate but can’t see us getting Fabinho and Jorginho
There were some rumors about us only willing to pay €50m for Jorginho, but they wanted €70m. Maybe we're signing Fabinho instead? I hope so. Would be great in this team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.