It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even The Times have already reported about City's interest in Jorginho and Mahrez, it's an open secret.

I don't like this Jose Alvarez guy, he's a bullshitter that likes making sensationalist claims. Been banging on about Weigl and Isco not so long ago, and now "Like i reported months ago...". Utter clown.

Got Laporte info right, yes, and posts lineups from Aguero... But he's not a serious journo.
And I think Pep must've told Aguero to quit leaking because the lineup postings stopped a while ago.

Ah right he might want out, Chelsea be looking at 120m at least can’t see city paying that.

Probably more like Neymar money...150-200m.

I think he would pay it if it were possible. That's sort of where we are now, if you want players to improve the starting XI you have to get the very best of the best. Mahrez will be 60m or so and he'll be a good part of the machine, but he won't take the side to the next level.

And he's made it clear we don't need a lot of players, so we can afford to go big on the ones you do go for.

Personally I think Hazard might bring a lot more complications, but if Pep thinks he can juggle the players, he's earned the right to go for it.

I think he might pay it. That's sort of where we are now, if you want players to improve the starting XI you have to get the very best of the best. Mahrez will be 60m or so and he'll be a good part of the machine, but he won't take the side to the next level.

And he's made it clear we don't need a lot of players, so we can afford to go big on the ones you do go for.

Personally I think Hazard might bring a lot more complications, but if Pep thinks he can juggle the players, he's earned the right to go for it.

Yeah understand that we looking at 1 or 2 top players but still can’t see us paying that figure

I think he would pay it if it were possible. That's sort of where we are now, if you want players to improve the starting XI you have to get the very best of the best. Mahrez will be 60m or so and he'll be a good part of the machine, but he won't take the side to the next level.

Are you saying you believe we would spunk £150m-£200m on a player? I very much doubt that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.