It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep add them all and it's around 20'm for us if kun stays which I'm sure he will. We will on

i think Danilo will leave due to a lack of game time and it's a better decision for the club to bring in a young maffeo to be the understudy to walker. Maffeo also wouldn't mind not getting many games.

I think kompany will either retire or leave I get the feeling Pep is getting really fed up with his injuries

I don't think kun will leave but i get the feeling it's still a possibility.
Well it is all about opinions I guess. You could well be right mate !

Timo Werner, Fred/Fabinho and a young winger. Bailey looks promising.

If Danilo does want to go, Fabinho would make sense.

Love the transfer forum. Some already suggesting we will buy another 4 players haha

We have two targets in the summer. DM and winger that can play both sides, that’s it. Expecting us to conduct our busy early and have both signed already in June.

Love the transfer forum. Some already suggesting we will buy another 4 players haha

We have two targets in the summer. DM and winger that can play both sides, that’s it. Expecting us to conduct our busy early and have both signed already in June.
This. Unless we lose Kompany, but think he'll stay.

This. Unless we lose Kompany, but think he'll stay.

Exactly mate. Think he’ll see out his contract and we’ll buy a CB to replace him in summer 2019 or even better Tosin goes out on loan next season and returns as 4th choice.

Exactly mate. Think he’ll see out his contract and we’ll buy a CB to replace him in summer 2019 or even better Tosin goes out on loan next season and returns as 4th choice.
That makes 3 of us. I also agree with your assessment that we will sign only a CB and a winger.

Fred and Leon Bailey for me.

Feel sorry for Bravo though. Don think he will displace Ederson anytime soon. He has improved with composure and distribution but still is slower to move off his line. Hopefully Gunn is ready as 2nd keeper, but someone with potential to be at least like Donnaruma would be great. Wouldn't mind getting Willy back as he seems one whose ok being 2nd keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.